Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You may have seen this before!

I apologize if you have seen this before.  I had a posting problem several weeks ago and two of my posts went out to some, but not all.  I decided to post them again.

Today, I wanted to post a few of my teapot lamps and something new.....dinner plate clocks.

purchase here
95 + shipping
 This will never take the place of my art, but, it is a nice little break ......getting creative in another media.  I loved the leopard print teapot and I paired it up with a yellow and black plate that has a bumblebee on it.

purchase here
90 + shipping

I always smile when I see this one with yellow and black polk a dots as well as black and white checks with yellow daisies.


Purchase here
27.50 + shipping
This clock is perfect for a country kitchen and it has a hanging attachment right on the back.
Tick tock, tick tock.

purchase here
27.50 + shipping
And finally, this black and white beauty, for the more sophisticated kitchen nook.

Tomorrow.....back to the easel.  I hope you  enjoyed this little break from art.






www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for viewing my work. I appreciate your comments.