Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Floral Abstract Painting, Spring Flowers, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, SOLD

I went to Biltmore Gardens a few weeks ago, and the conservatory was bursting with tulips, daffodil, hyacinth and other spring favorites.  I was so inspired!

Purchase here
This one one of three paintings I did with this color combination, a favorite of the Biltmore gardeners.

The original is sold, but contact me for a giclee print in the size of your choice.

Living in Florida for 40 years, I'm am enjoying my first spring in the Blue Ridge Mountains, seeing many of the flowers I remember as a child.  I am excited to see even more as the season turns to summer.  Have my fingers crossed that I will find lilac in my neighborhood.

More to come.....thanks for reading my blog today.

On a side note, I am having lots of difficulty posting comments on blogs, and replying to comments made here..  Please know that I read and value your comments.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for viewing my work. I appreciate your comments.