Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Abstract Painting, Four Seasons Series - Winter, Small Abstract Oil Paintings, 4x12x.75" Oil on Canvas

This is the final installment of my Four Seasons Series, Winter.

With each painting, I tried to capture the feeling, of the season of the year, using only color.  It was a fun project to do.

Winter
 This is not a good picture of "Winter" The actual painting has much more color variation and saturation.  Try as I might, I could not get a better image.

Spring

Tried to capture that "spring" feeling of new grass, flowering trees etc.

Summer

Summer...hot and salty....time for the beach!

Autumn

Autumn, falling leaves against bright blue skies.
Thanks for viewing my art today!




Carol Schiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for viewing my work. I appreciate your comments.