Sunday, April 29, 2018

Flower Painting, Spring Floral, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x8" Oil on Panel

I visited the Biltmore Conservatory, here in Asheville, and found inspiration, in every direction!

Purchase Here

I was not finished with this scene!  I wanted to do another version, so I cropped my original image and returned to the easel.

(contact me to purchase this piece)

Maybe, it was the color combination, but I still had more to say.  This time I started with a complete abstract, nothing but color.  As I painted, it became a little more realistic.  I did my best to stop before over-working the piece.

Purchase a giclee print here.


I enjoyed the progression.  Which one do you prefer?

Carol Schiff

www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for viewing my work. I appreciate your comments.