Sunday, December 8, 2019

Where Am I Going?, Small Oil Paintings, Daily Paintings

Traditionally, this time of the year,  is when we evaluate our performance, over the last twelve months, and look at the direction we are headed.

Artistically, I see nothing but question marks.  I want to have a clear plan, a path to follow and mark my progress, but alas, it evades me.


I looked through my posts from last year, and picked out my favorite pieces, hoping against hope that they will tell me where I am headed.



 Abstract Expressionism?


Maybe....


Thick Paint?

 Impressionism?




 Brushwork?
 Knife?

Really thin paint?




Or does it really matter?



All this thinking is making my head hurt!  

I am happy I found this many pieces, from last year, that speak to ME.  I am happy with them which makes me happy with me.

Maybe 2020 will find me treading the straight and narrow.....but somehow, I don't think so.

Thank you all, for joining me on my crazy, unplanned journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for viewing my work. I appreciate your comments.