Monday, May 17, 2021

Acrylic Fluid Art , Daily Painting, Small Abstract Painting

 

I have been continuing to research and experiment with fluid art, and finally I feel I have made a little progress.

Purchase here
It is fascinating to see what appears as the paints and hues mingle, and frustrating because you can do the exact same technique twice and get two completely different results.

I was very happy with this one, that appears to be hundreds of little bubbles, but is actually hundreds of little cells.



I love how they look on household products!

Is this year flying bye or what?  I think we will all be happy when it is gone!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for viewing my work. I appreciate your comments.